on all orders over $25 within the Contiguous U.S.
HANDCRAFTED IN THE US!
of all locally sourced materials.
Wicked Good™ Night Tea
Calm your belly and calm your mind.
With Wicked Sheet’s newest comfort sleep solution, Wicked Good™ Night Tea you can do just that.
This specially blended, caffeine free nighttime sipping tea was formulated by Wicked Sheets’s Founder, Alli Truttmann and Elmwood Inn tea specialist, Ben Richardson to ensure a wicked good night’s sleep.
This loose leaf tea includes:
- Ginger – nausea relief, reduce inflammation, reduce stress
- Hibiscus – decrease body temperature, boost liver health, aids in treatment of high blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Turmeric – aids in treatment of cancer, boosts memory functioning, reduces arthritis symptoms
- Rooibos – low in tannins, high in antioxidants, aids in reduction of wrinkles
- Orange peel – assists in fat burning
- Rose hips – rich in antioxidants, helpful against heart disease, aids in weight loss
- Blue corn flower – fever reducer, helps with constipation, water retention, and chest congestion. *For women, blue corn flower is helpful with menstrual disorders and in fighting vaginal yeast infections.
- Blood orange – contains Anthocyanins which help reduce free radicals and inflammation
- Vanilla – anxiety reducing scent
All of our ingredients were chosen with our customer in mind. As you know, most of our customers are dealing wight night sweats and hot flashes. Some are a result of other conditions such as hyperhidrosis, menopause, cancer, diabetes, anxiety or depression, and some are just “bad sleepers”. At Wicked Sheets, we know that everything in the sleep environment matters, so add this to your nighttime routine and see just how comforting Wicked Sheets can be.
Makes 50 cups (3.5oz per package). Includes complimentary starter tea bags.