Using Hybrid Foams, we know that our products impact the environment in these ways:
- Smaller environmental footprint
- 23% reduction in total energy demand
- 61% reduction in non-renewable energy use
- 36% less global warming emissions
- 50,000 barrels of oil estimated to be saved per year from BioFlex™ Hybrid Foams.
**Results based on Preliminary Life Cycle Analysis by Five Winds International.
In choosing CertiPUR-US® approved foams, we know that our products meet these environmental standards:
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)